29 May 2016

Appreciation Post : Friends

Have been flipping the school's magazine over and over again. Why do I do that? Because I'm a type of person that likes to keep on viewing old stuffs and it could not be help. 

Although my STPM journey has come to an end, it will still not be enough without an appreciation post to my friends who have stayed side by side together to face the hardships. 

The first and foremost, Ian. A dreamer I would say. The best buddy ever! 
Thank you so much for enduring my bad behaviours, listening to my non-stop complaints about life, giving me a ride back home when I needed it, and most importantly, being my co-mate throughout this 1.5 years. Thank you for being my real-life English dictionary and worked hard enough and earned yourself a high score in MUET. You always have the craziest ideas in your mind and have not ever fail to surprise me each time when we are chatting. Well, sometimes it really does annoys me but I'm glad I knew you since Form 1. Thanks for giving me loads of suggestion even though most of them seemed irrelevant, but honestly, some of them are quite useful and full of evilness.  An eater with a stomach which knows no limits (this is no joke). Dear Ian, if you are reading this,  I hope you will find satisfaction in what you are dreaming of and have faith in yourself. I admire your craziness and please keep on surprises me okay? 

Dear Thamarai, thank you for staying in Biology class until the end. 
Thank you so much for this whole path. Thank you for sharing the hard work. Together, we did a marvellous job in this one and a half year and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you for all the efforts you have done. I knew you were strugglingin this journey so the only thing I am capable of if to give you loads of motivation. I just hope you did not take my motivations as words of anger. Hahaha! Thank you for buying the insects and decorating the box. Thank you for not complaining as we were conducting quadrat sampling experiment in the scorching weather. What else could I say? THANK YOU FOR BEING MY CLASSMATE UNTIL THE END!!! I really appreciate it! I wish you are able to get the course you want in university and don't forget, our deal is still on. 

CS, the intelligent girl that has plan B for everything. 
Always being careful and mindful, she has never been afraid of doing anything she thinks is right. I considered myself being very lucky to know her and be one of her friends. She has a remarkable leadership skills and yet modesty is her style. And never to forget, always being helpful and kind. A maths expert who did not leave me stranded when I'm facing maths problem. Thank you for sharing loads of stuffs in STPM. Thank you for being the champion of Science Stream. Thank you for being diligent and earned the trophy that you deserve it! Dear CS, please continue your enthusiasm in doing the things you love to do. Engineering is definitely your strength. Master it in the hard way and contribute your skills to the society.  I know that someday you will succeed it what you wish for. 

The Big Four, QO, JW, KW, KL.
I admire your fellowship, always making decision together. The bonds that the four of you have amazed me. It is hard to see a group of four walking and talking together, teasing each other without much efforts. QO, thank you for the laughter you had brought to everyone. JW, thank you for sharing your thoughts. KW and KL, thank you for always making me confuse to find out who is elder and younger, Best of luck!

To Roshan, thank you so much for sharing your expertise in computer-related problems. Those short-cuts you have taught me came in handy. I won't forget that!

Maggie, thank you for sharing your tips on doing the PA coursework. I hope you get your scholarship!

Zainul, thanks for being our Head Prefect. You are the best photographer and always have tons of creative ideas that pretty amazed me. I don't really know how it feels like working behind the scene and not having you in the big picture makes me feel bad about it. But, I want to thank you for all that you have done. Thank you for being a "big brother".

Dear Siti Patima and Azila, thank you for being my associates! Thank you for enduring my stubborn attitude that always want to carry the whole burden all by myself. Thank you for all the help you two had offered and I couldn't say anything except I do really appreciate it. Keep up the good work and all the best in your future undertakings.

To my committee members of Sixth Former Society, thank you so much for being supportive and passionate throughout the whole journey. All the activities would not have been done if it wasn't for them who helped out as much as possible. Thank you for showing me that teamwork is an essential element when it comes to running a huge event.

To the other Form 6 mates of SMK Alam Megah. thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for the small chit-chat. Thank you for giving a smile when I smiled quite ugly at you.  Thank you for all the hard work you guys have put in in your studies and always being cheerful no matter what happens.

Humans are not solo being, I believe they prefer living in a group rather than being a solitary being. Friends exist for a reason, they provide colours into your life, they bring joy, sometimes anger, jealousy and sadness. The most important thing is, you earned a very special gift. The gift of friendship!

Thank you so much for reading this. It was a sweet-bitter journey and yet, I only remembered the happy moments I had with my friends. After all, too much sadness in your memory might lead to depression. Hahaha!! xD




0 Comments: